Friday, April 11, 2008

We Are Tired But Still Have More Celebrating To Do

Thanks to everyone who came out to our Bobmas Eve party. We had a great time. I'm really terrible about photographing events, but I did bring my camera. These are the only two pictures I took. I apologize as they are not very good. You can find better ones on Ravelry.






I also took some pictures of the new store for those of you who can't make it in soon. (Yammyknits? Are you reading this? I'm talking about you!)


Don't forget to come in this weekend for our official Grand Opening. We are giving away free tote bags with every purchase while they last. The weather is supposed to be bad, so sitting at the table knitting is a great way to spend the weekend. I think we will start the Knit-Along for Rosalie from Louisa Harding's Dauphine book. If you are interested in participating, we are offering 20% off the yarn for the project.

No comments: