Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm Ready for the Farmer's Market, Are You?




This summer I promise that I am going to the Farmer's Market more often. I think that this market bag will inspire me to do so. It is such a bright happy color. Plus, it is really big and stretchy, so I know it will hold A LOT. It was a very quick and easy knit. If you start now, you can be ready for the markets, too. Hurry, the Green City Market starts on Wednesday! Stop in this weekend, the pattern is free.
Also- here's a quick Fall preview:
I know Summer hasn't even here, but we are already starting to buy yarn for Fall. Opal sock yarn has a new Harry Potter line coming out around the same time as the movie. So all of you Harry Potter fans, get ready! There will some fun promotional events happening with the launch of the yarn. I'll keep you posted as we learn more.
There are other exciting things coming for Fall, but I let you know more later. After all, we still have Summer coming and I don't want to get too far ahead of it!

1 comment:

dejamo said...

I will be ready for the farmer's market in another day or two - my bag is almost done. I am loving the color I chose, and I can't wait to see my bag full of fresh produce-y goodies.

Great pattern and great idea.