Thursday, March 19, 2009

A few more finished projects.......

I guess you can call it Spring Cleaning- we are hard at work finishing our Winter projects so that we can start some more Spring and Summer projects guilt-free. Although, I think I have way more starter's guilt than Mary! This is the Hooded Tunic from the Spring 2007 Knit.1. It doesn't photograph very well because it is black. But I wanted to show it off because it was a TON of knitting, it took forever and I really am happy with the end result. I have worn it often. I knit it out of Nashua's Julia which is an alpaca/mohair/wool blend.

Mary finished two more projects recently. This is Roxana's Jacket from Simply Shetland #5. It is knit in Simply Shetland's Silk and Lambswool doubled. It has a great square collar.
This is De Havilland from Rowan 44, a very simple pattern that is knit in one piece. It is knit out of Kid Classic.

1 comment:

Dr. Deborah McNally, Clinical Psychologist said...

You may have noticed, Jess, I have NO starter's guilt. Debbie